- a place where students feel safe and secure
- a rich curriculum that enables students to re-engage with learning through sport
- students with the necessary skills to manage their behaviour and emotions so that they make the right choices
- state-of-the art facilities for education, sport and training
- a well-qualified staff team who are highly skilled in helping students to flourish, by breaking the cycle of adversity often caused by difficult childhood experiences, including trauma, toxic stress and associated mental health difficulties.
In addition, we promote the 3 R’s:
Respect – Responsibility – Resilience.